Monday, October 13, 2014

Happy Monday

New ebay listings 

Hope everyone had a nice weekend.  On Saturday we had rain so we weren't able to go out to see the foliage and than on Sunday we found the colors where not as bright as we had hoped, so we decided not to take pictures.   We celebrated my Grandson's birthday on Friday and I gave him the log home my father made over 50 years ago.  He was so surprised to get it, I also told him some of the history of the house.  I am so happy I was able to pass it down to him.

  To see my complete ebay listing click on the link on the about me section of this blog.  My seller name on ebay is sunnydaz8.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The first item is a small cupboard  - we re purposed this cupboard from an old box that has the old dried patina.  We did add sawtooth hangers to the back and a small shelf.  The cupboard will be offered with the old metal spoon.



The next item is a small mortar & pestle that I consider a salesman sample



The next item is an of flax hatchel - it has the aged patina & the oxidize nails/spikes

Old salesman carry case with its original finish & the original leather handle

   

No comments:

Post a Comment