Wednesday, September 17, 2014

ebay Listings

This is an old mangle board with carved grooves and a carved handle.  The mangle board has its original attic dried surface.  The patina is just beautiful.
I was told the mangle board was used for a wash board or also a board to smooth a feather bed.
I just love preserving the past by collecting and selling primitives
You can find me on ebay as sunnydaz8


The carved handle has nicks and dings and signs of ware


 This beautiful bowl was in need of TLC
It was cleaned and than rubbed with mineral oil
I decided to give it a rustic look so I painted it in a gray color but I exposed the under color to give it an aged look

The inside of the bowl shows its years of use

The old wooden bowl is a nice accent piece 
 

I re purposed an old hand made doll cradle to use as a wooden storage box.  Great to display wooden bowls, or use for fruit.  The cradle has its original patina

Use for displaying old wooden bowls


 2 vintage wood boxes - 1 has a flip top lid  & the other has 3 pull out drawers


These are just a few items that will be listed 
Check out my other listings on ebay

No comments:

Post a Comment