Thursday, September 25, 2014

New ebay listing for Thursday

To see more pictures of this listing see me on ebay

click on the link provided under about me

My seller id for ebay is sunnydaz8

Today I have a few different things
My first listing is a rustic cedar bucket - I was told it was made in Maine
The bucket was painted to give it an old worn look
It has canted sides and wood bands that were nailed in
It is approximately 12" in diameter at the top & 11" at the bottom
It is 7" tall
The display items are not included

 I am also listing a Sheffield Pewter Teapot and a wood shelf
The wood shelf has been painted and was lightly sanded to give it an aged look
The teapot does have dents on one side 
It has a flip top lid - a nice grouping that can be hung on the wall or displayed on a shelf

No comments:

Post a Comment