Tuesday, March 3, 2015

 Look for me on ebay

I just love to re-purpose or re-finish items so they can be used and passed down to the next generation.  Many of these items are no longer made and once they are gone they can never be replace.  I enjoy giving them new meaning and use.  The old vintage items make great accent pieces with any decor. 
You can find me on ebay, my user ID is sunnydaz8
 
Newly Painted Firkin
This Newly painted firkin / sugar bucket was bought at a local flea market.  It was missing the lid and it showed ware with nicks and dings.  My husband made a new lid for it and now it makes an ideal side table.  Great for storage.  It can be used with any decor as an accent piece.  The newly painted surface has been given an aged look.  The swing handle and wood bands are still in excellent condition on this vintage firkin.  I will be listing this on ebay.
 

Vintage Pewter style serving dish 
re-purposed as a guest soap or soap dish holder
This dish is made by James W. Tuft in Boston, MA
It is quadruplated

Thank you for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment