Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Old Collectibles Listed On Ebay
I love unique collectibles - as I travel through Maine, I am always looking for interesting items.  

I like the old wine bottles that are covered in wicker
 
The top wicker bottle has lost its cork but the condition of the wicker is still very good
The bottom bottle is done in a light wicker - it still has its cork
Both bottle have carry handles
They look great on the stairs as an accent piece
 
When you display them in a pair they look great
Years ago they use to put candles in the spout to use as rustic candle holders
I will be listing these bottles on ebay

The next collectible item I would like to show you is an old farm bug/crop sprayer
It would look so nice as an accent piece either inside or outside your house
You can display it on a shed or in the garden.
This sprayer is very large and has the original patina
I found this at a barn sale in Augusta, Maine
This will also be listed on ebay


These are nice old or vintage items that are nice to pass down to the next generation before they are all gone.  So look around in your travels for things that are interesting and are no longer available - they make interesting collectibles.
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog 
You can find me on ebay - my link can be found on the about me section of this blog
My seller name is sunnydaz8
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment